Assignment – Host an interview, create a sound wrap, edit it so that it is exactly 100 seconds, and lay it all on top of a sound bed.
Working – Since I was ill, I had to resort to the handy iPhone voice memos again.
- I chose the topic of “Being an Exchange Student”.
- I had to think of questions that were not too broad or specific.
- The answers given had to be both long and short in order for the editing to be smoother.
- I chose the sound bed to be sounds on campus, since Sussex is what makes this possible for the exchange students.
- Chloe was a great interviewee.
- Comfortable with talking in front of a microphone.
- Elaborated well with her answers.
Reflection – Be a more confident interviewer! Questions are very important; continue to work on coming up with more creative questions.